Air Miles Carousel of Dreams is Back! Jan 25 to Feb 15, 2024

I just my spins and had two - 6 miles and 190 miles from BMO!!!

Very nice!!!! Would love to get that!

I received a $25 Doordash giftcard midweek. However, not too useful to me as we live in the country and no one "dashes" to our door.

My Mom received a $25 Amazon giftcard last Saturday. She is 87 and was doing one spin a day because she didn't know how to log out of the app and put in my Dad's card number. I believe she is now doing two spins a day.

I got gas at Shell last night, but I only had my usual two spins this morning. When I read the T&C, it said spins were being awarded until Feb 10 (Saturday).

I got gas at Shell last night, but I only had my usual two spins this morning. When I read the T&C, it said spins were being awarded until Feb 10 (Saturday).
Oh I guess that is why I only got 1 today after I got gas yesterday as well and I got the premium gas.
Regular picks go until Feb 15. Not fair.

Anyone else having trouble with this today? I keep getting the Oops technical difficulties message.

Come on Airmiles, I really want that 1AM that I am sure to get! :rotfl:
Yes, Mine was being quite finicky today. I just kept trying again and eventualy got a few points. I actually got an 8 and a 7! Unfortunately my post from a few days ago where it was being glitchy when I tried and then I hoped I would remember before bed? Nope, fell asleep!
Fingers crossed for yours.

Not bad, 196 AM total for a few taps per day. Still waiting for the 100 AM bonus from the Shell one unpacked the first day. That will make it 296 AM.
So happy they didn’t waste our time with all those offers from partners we would never use like they did last time we played this game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter