• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Air Canada's new peace of mind policy

Cuddo's to Air Canada
Hope your trip will not be cancelled or postponed.

this is great...i think? haven't flown much over the last few years, what does it mean when they say "on discounted tickets" :o does this mean if you have bought discounted tickets or they would replace them on discounted flights? i used airmiles for my upcoming trip, would i be able to rebook without penalty if this were to happen?

kathe:D

I also questioned what they meant when I read it-is it for new bookings or for ones purchased a while ago for future travel? It almost read that it was for new only, but that wouldn't be right would it? For instance, we got seat sale tickets in January for end of April.

I'm thinking that it wouldn't matter where or when you bought your tickets but rather if your travel dates fall within a 30 day time frame around the start of war ... So if the war was going to start on April 1, anyone who was going to travel within 30 days could reschedule their tickets without penalty ... I think.

Thanks for posting this news! :) I must admit I'm a little worried about our upcoming trip. I'll definitely watch the Presidential address tonight on TV.

So will I ... the province of Ontario is also suppose to make an announcement today regarding border security in the event of a war... lots of interesting things in the news.

I didn't know about the Ontario announcement bunnyfoo. Hmmm, I wonder what it will be? We actually just came home from the passport office. I just didn't feel safe going without a passport this time round. Lots to think about these days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter