• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aidensmom

Very sad to hear that news. Thanks for stopping back, Briarmom, and sharing the sad news here with us. Gosh, Aiden must be in his early 20's now, time flies too fast. God speed, Aidensmom.

I recognized the username right away,
she must have made an impression on me.
So sorry to hear, and yes, 54 is way too young.

I am so sorry to hear about Beth (Aidensmom) :(. I always enjoyed reading her posts and I remember when and why she stopped posting way back in 2008. I also remember your Lush Ladies thread, although I wasn't a member. Thank you so much for stopping by and letting us old-timers know. May her memory be a blessing.

So so sad to hear this. We used to have so much fun on the Lush Ladies thread. Godspeed Beth.

Crap. This news sucks. The lounge threads back in the day were the best threads on the CB with a great group of people. So many laughs shared back then.

Beth stopped by here last February under a different user name, 67Grumpy, and mentioned she was terminally ill.

RIP Beth.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter