• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aida

epcotimagineer

Earning My Ears
I saw Aida just now. it was very very good. my friend was in it, even. i know taht disney really helped with putting this up and i was curious as to who else has seen it. it might even be my favorite production i've seen.

sooo as i was saying, who has seen Aida and who else enjoyed it?

popcorn::

I haven't seen it yet, but I have enjoyed the soundtrack for years now. Plus Adam Pascal was the original lead male roll, who also was the original Roger in rent...which I am a big fan off. Where did you see it at?

I saw a touring production some years ago. WAY better than I anticipated. Love the power ballad stuff in that show....Visually it was quite stunning as well.

Incidentally, the 2nd female lead in the original B'way production: Sherie Rene Scott, is from my hometown. Although she doesn't like to admit it. :lmao:

Patrick Cassidy was the male lead when I saw it.

I have yet to see it, but I do have the soundtrack!

I went to high school with the original Aida, Heather Headley. We were in concert choir together. She was 2 years behind me in school though...She was also the original Nala in the Broadway production of The Lion King. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter