• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ahhh yes...........some days are better than others

dalt01

DIS Veteran
we almost lost my wife to pneumonia.....she spent 7 days in the hospitol.:sad1: it was a trying time for us.....she is home now and is slowly recovering so we all feel a bit better.............and then today our package docs and magical express tags arrive:) and it is a good day:thumbsup2.....she will not be trudging the parks with us i am sure of that....... but she thinks the Wilderness Lodge will hold her interest on the days she stays behind.

So glad to hear she is doing better. I can't think of a better place for recuperating than WDW. Hope you all have a wonderful time.

Wow, seven days in the hospital. :guilty: Glad to hear she is on the mend! :goodvibes I know how scary that is, sending good thoughts for her to keep recovering well. :thumbsup2

I'm glad she is on her way to recovery, best of luck to your family as she fully recovers. Enjoy your trip!

Wishing good health for your wife, each day better than the one before.

That is a good day after a bad week. I'm so glad your wife is on the mend!

Enjoy your much needed vacation!

Sayhello

Glad she is now doing well. I hope she continues to feel better each day. WL is a wonderful resort. Your wife will enjoy spending time there while you are in the parks.

I'm glad she's doing better....and what a wonderful place to rest...Have a great time.

I am so glad that your wife is recovering.
The Wilderness Lodge is a great place to relax!
Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter