• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ah Chip and Dale where art thou?

DisneyLily

DIS Veteran
I have to admit I agree with the podcast team when they say that Chip and Dale are everywhere. It's quite funny, I like them and all but id rather see more variety of characters.

How about you?

I have to admit I agree with the podcast team when they say that Chip and Dale are everywhere. It's quite funny, I like them and all but id rather see more variety of characters.

How about you?

I usually don't mind seeing them. I like showing off to my husbad that I can tell the difference between the two, while my husband can never figure it out!!!!

It's so simple I keep this in my mind. Chip has a black nose like a Chocolate Chip ;)

My daughter loves Chip and Dale and even makes us eat at the horrible Garden Grill every year just so she can see more of them!

I love that John calls them rodents.

Awwww Chip and Dale never hurt anyone. I must admit though they are everywhere. But Im not worried about that.

We always loudly refer to them as Chip and Dip, just to get the little rodents stirred up. Luckily there are always sweet kids nearby to correct us. It is fun to see the kids faces when we get it wrong. See what you have to resort to when your kids are all grown up?

My kids loved Chip and Dale, we are looking forward in seeing them in our next trip this year.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

I'm not saying I don't like them, because I love them but I found it funny how John referred to them the same way my parents did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter