Agust 9th, 2019 3-Night Bahamian Cruise Disney Dream from Port Canaveral, Florida

Karla Mendoza

Earning My Ears
Hello! This will be our 3rd cruise on the Dream. We absolutely fell in love with our cruise. This is going to be our first time Participating in the fish exchange. who would like to participate in the FE during the cruise?

Hello. I am new to this site, 1st time Disney cruiser, and excited as all heck. How does the fish extender work?

this will be my fourth disney cruise and second cruise on the dream. this our second cruise of 2019 to celebrate my 18th birthday onboard! we have traveled on both the dream the fantasy and fell in love with Disney you will have an amazing time!

Hello! This will be our 10th cruise with Disney... We being every single ship except wonder. However, today is my first time in this website and I would love to Participating in the fish exchange, I never new about it!
We are going on August 9th- D. Dream - Bahamas. What is the next step?

Hello We just booked our first Disney cruise and we are excited. Is it too late for us to get in on the fish exchange?

Hi, I would also like to jump in this Fish Exchange.... I just recently heard about it and would like to participate....who knows the details?

Hi, I would also like to jump in this Fish Exchange.... I just recently heard about it and would like to participate....who knows the details?
We are trying to join one as well but it looks like many have closed their groups since it is so close. This is my first one as well so I don’t know all the details of setting one up.

We are trying to join one as well but it looks like many have closed their groups since it is so close. This is my first one as well so I don’t know all the details of setting one up.

Well I hope we can get someone to reply, sucks that we found out kinda late cuz now we will miss it.

Good morning! We booked yesterday. This is my first time on a Disney Ship, although I've been cruising since 1994. I'm reading forums like mad, trying to find a tshirt template and putting together a pirate outfit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter