Ages for Edge - How strict?

Scarlet_J

Mouseketeer
I have a child who will be 10.5 when we cruise. My older one is 13. Would my younger one be able to go to Edge? It would be nice for them to go together once if they could.

Yes probably. They let my 10 year old into Edge in December. You just need to sign a waiver the first time you bring them. They do look at how many kids in the Edge age group are on the ship to decide if they will let 10 year olds in, as long as it is not too many I think it's a go. Mine preferred Edge to the kids club. He missed the old format in the kids club where they could do whatever activity they wanted instead of the current structured format. Plus it is so nice that you don't need a reservation.

Probably. But you can’t count on it for sure until you are onboard and ask. So I would prep him that he may need to do the Club/Lab and reserve time there for him just in case. That can always be canceled if they say “yes” to Edge onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter