Agent P's Missions

We did the missions both on the old F.O.N.E.S. and on our own device. The experience is pretty much the same, except you no longer dead drop the device when you are through (obviously). It was a part of the fun. Our favourite missions are Japan, UK and Germany. I don’t think we ever did China. The videos are sometimes a bit long so we tend to skip some of them.

The Penny on the right is the one that is only available at WDW as part of some of the France Missions.:)

The "3390" is a code used in the Mission.:)

15830095399_fa02dd0024_c.jpg

The Penny on the right is the one that is only available at WDW as part of some of the France Missions.:)

The "3390" is a code used in the Mission.:)

15830095399_fa02dd0024_c.jpg

Thank you for this! I was hoping there was something my son could bring back from this missions! SO EXCITED for this!

Thank you for this! I was hoping there was something my son could bring back from this missions! SO EXCITED for this!
You're welcome.:)

Just a caveat-the Penny is not part of ALL France Missions,so,if you really want it,you will have to keep doing France Missions until you get the one that includes the Penny!lol:)

(There is no way to "pre-select" the Mission with the Penny-the Missions are "random".)

Just a caveat-the Penny is not part of ALL France Missions,so,if you really want it,you will have to keep doing France Missions until you get the one that includes the Penny!lol:)

(There is no way to "pre-select" the Mission with the Penny-the Missions are "random".)

I understand! I won't tell my son about it, that way he's not disappointed it didn't come with the mission we got. I won't mind repeating the missions either. Might handle our EPCOT visit differently this year....(Oh, I said this year!!!! :cool1::goodvibes ) and do World Showcase in the afternoon and then come back back in the early evening and do it again to see if the missions change! :woohoo:

Wait!? There’s more than ONE mission per country now???

When this first came out (years ago) we completed a mission in each country. My son loved the Germany and Mexico missions so much that we repeated them the following visit and got the same exact missions. We just assumed that it was one per country. This changes things now! We haven’t done a mission in a years. This will be fun to experience!

Thank you!

We did this last NYE and my kids LOVED it. We began in Mexico and made it to France before we had to make it back to the front for some fast passes. We will most likely do this again when we visit.

When this first came out (years ago) we completed a mission in each country. My son loved the Germany and Mexico missions so much that we repeated them the following visit and got the same exact missions. We just assumed that it was one per country. This changes things now! We haven’t done a mission in a years. This will be fun to experience!

Thank you!

It hasn't changed--- it is the same mission--- BUT what you may not have realized when you did it is that it does not always run the same course of activities. There are more activities/ clues in each country than the mission takes you through. So, if you did it and got every activity the same the 2nd time-- that may just have been poor luck. There are one or two activities that you will pretty much always have within your mission, but there is some variation on the other activities. We have done each of the countries several times as DD was obsessed with them for a few years. There is one thing that you trigger in Germany that we all love that we get sad if it is not included in our mission- in fact, I can remember one time that it was not in our mission and the decision was made to do Germany again immediately to try to get it included- which we did get to trigger it the 2nd time.

One "secret" thing to point out to your kids: The OWCA (the organization that Agent P works for) is "hidden" in the World Showcase banners! (see below).

DD has pointed this out to the Agent P kiosk people, and *none* of them had ever noticed, and all of them thought it was cool.
The banners must have been designed by Carl :rotfl2:

world-showcase.jpg

Keep in mind that some portions of missions might be turned off dependent upon construction etc.
Japan and France may not be at 100% at this time.

If you like agent P's you may also like the sorcerors of the magic kingdom as well as the pirates treasure hunt in the magic kingdom.

My young sun likes them all.

DH and I (no kids) really enjoyed this a lot. We did it with the old F.O.N.E.S. But now that I'm reading about it, I want to do it again with my own phone!

Thank you!
The "objective" of the Mission doesn't change,but some of the "Props" that are activated can change-each individual "mission" does not include ALL Props,so,in that sense,Mission can "differ" from each other.:)

Last edited:
I'm so glad this was posted! I've been meaning to try this but never think of it or have time. I've added this (and Sorcerors of the MK and Pirate Treasure Hunt) to my list for my Feb solo trip!

I'm so glad this was posted! I've been meaning to try this but never think of it or have time. I've added this (and Sorcerors of the MK and Pirate Treasure Hunt) to my list for my Feb solo trip!

Awww....thanks! I was curious! I saw the videos on YouTube, but wanted to hear from the awesome DISers too!

My husband and I liked these adventures as much as our 6yo. They are so fun to do that we can't wait to do them when we go back in June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter