• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Agent p is great

disney david

DIS Veteran
I got to test agent p at Epcot today and it is better then Kim Possible and if you do uk you get a sample free tea bag.

For those wondering if you never seen the cartoon you will enjoy this game very much.

The cm who asked how it was and other questions was not to happy I said I liked this version better then Kim I guess they liked the Kim possible game better.

Glad to hear you liked it! Is it still similar to Kim P where you go to each pavilion and make things actually "move"? You really got to interact with the pavilion and make real objects move rather than look at an electronic screen. This is why I liked Kim P more than Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. I hope they didn't change it too much! Thanks for the report! :thumbsup2

Glad to hear you liked it! Is it still similar to Kim P where you go to each pavilion and make things actually "move"? You really got to interact with the pavilion and make real objects move rather than look at an electronic screen. This is why I liked Kim P more than Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom. I hope they didn't change it too much! Thanks for the report! :thumbsup2

Yes it still the same right now they was having problems with France sonwe could chosen uk or Germany. And when the game over it asked you if you want to continue but we didn't. In uk you still get the golf ball and do some othe same things with new story line. But they did add some new things like having to go to the tea shop having to tell the cm a code word and they give you a free tea sample and you have to enter the name of the tea to move on in the game. I like the toy soldier portion it was funny. Right now it only being tested at the ig so you don't need the fast pass yet all you need is a park ticket.

Tithe cms they can't use your Id yet they need your main gate ticket for now.

Yes it still the same right now they was having problems with France sonwe could chosen uk or Germany. And when the game over it asked you if you want to continue but we didn't. In uk you still get the golf ball and do some othe same things with new story line. But they did add some new things like having to go to the tea shop having to tell the cm a code word and they give you a free tea sample and you have to enter the name of the tea to move on in the game. I like the toy soldier portion it was funny. Right now it only being tested at the ig so you don't need the fast pass yet all you need is a park ticket.

Tithe cms they can't use your Id yet they need your main gate ticket for now.
That thing with the tea sample and the name of the tea was in Kim Possible when I did it in December.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter