Agent P Closing Date?

Duffy Lover

What?!?!? No!
I've done some searching but had no luck. When is Agent P's World Showcase Adventure shutting down for good? TIA!

I don't know that it is. Isn't it now tied into your personal phone via the Disney Play app? Why would it be closing?

I don't know that it is. Isn't it now tied into your personal phone via the Disney Play app? Why would it be closing?

It's changing, not closing. They are changing it to a Ducktales themed scavenger hunt instead of a Phineas & Ferb themed one. (It was Kim Possible themed before that).

As of the beginning of December, they had announced the change but not when it would change over - since it's pretty much an online game they may not even announce the switch.

They talked about it on Dis unplugged but didn’t give a date there either. I’d like to know if one or the other version will be live during our trip. I assume it’ll have to be down completely for at least some time to change the in park props since some of them include characters from F&F.

They talked about it on Dis unplugged but didn’t give a date there either. I’d like to know if one or the other version will be live during our trip. I assume it’ll have to be down completely for at least some time to change the in park props since some of them include characters from F&F.

I looked up some old articles when it changed from Kim P to Agent P - it was down for just about a month between closing one and opening the other....however that was also when they were using handheld devices you had to get from a CM, before they started pushing everyone to the smartphone app. I imagine there will still be some downtime but it might be quite a bit less this time around.

I hope they keep some of the physical components, even if they change the characters. The bits in France (including the secret penny) and England are our favorites! DD loves that game. In other words, I hope they have some change over period, because if they knock the activity back to just the digital components, it won’t be nearly as fun.

My girls still love Phineas and Ferb, but they are too old to get into Duck Tails. Time is sure marching on! I'm hoping we can catch it when we're there the week of Presidents day... One last time for nostalgia's sake.

My girls still love Phineas and Ferb, but they are too old to get into Duck Tails. Time is sure marching on! I'm hoping we can catch it when we're there the week of Presidents day... One last time for nostalgia's sake.
the beauty about this game is that it doesn't really have an age to it, I mean that could be said for any Disney attraction :) If I'm at Epcot and have nothing to do or want to kill time I pplay a game or two. I'm very excited about the new iteration to it

How can they be too old for Ducktales?!? I'm a 30-something and I love ducktales! Webby is the best - a strong girl who doesn't take s*** from any of the boys!

I hope they keep some of the physical components, even if they change the characters. The bits in France (including the secret penny) and England are our favorites! DD loves that game. In other words, I hope they have some change over period, because if they knock the activity back to just the digital components, it won’t be nearly as fun.

"Ee-vil is my cup of tea!"

As much as I love DuckTales and am excited to see it incorporated more into the park (perhaps some DW as well?), I will miss dealing with Dr. D.

How can they be too old for Ducktales?!? I'm a 30-something and I love ducktales! Webby is the best - a strong girl who doesn't take s*** from any of the boys!

For real, tho. The new one is following in the footsteps of Gravity Falls and other shows like that--episodic, but with a good underlying narrative, great characters, and some genuinely WHAM moments (or scary moments. spiders on the eyes *shudder*)

Speaking of which, can we please get a Gravity Falls themed version of this in Animal Kingdom?

I looked up some old articles when it changed from Kim P to Agent P - it was down for just about a month between closing one and opening the other....however that was also when they were using handheld devices you had to get from a CM, before they started pushing everyone to the smartphone app. I imagine there will still be some downtime but it might be quite a bit less this time around.

I hope it's either no downtime or complete by mid-March. We are really looking forward to Kim/P&F/Ducktales - whatever the theme we just like to explore the countries.

"Ee-vil is my cup of tea!"

As much as I love DuckTales and am excited to see it incorporated more into the park (perhaps some DW as well?), I will miss dealing with Dr. D.
It just kills me...my housemate is a Phineas and Ferb fan, so of course they take out the Phineas and Ferb theming the year before she goes for the first time.

tbh, the no downtime thing worries me. I hope they actually put some physical things in, instead of just making it all digital.

tbh, the no downtime thing worries me. I hope they actually put some physical things in, instead of just making it all digital.

Some of the physical elements would not have to change, and maybe anywhere there is a visible Perry, there could now be a Darkwing Duck.

Some of the physical elements would not have to change, and maybe anywhere there is a visible Perry, there could now be a Darkwing Duck.

I would much rather get to find new things than the same props with new characters. So I hope they do take some time to change things out. Even if it means it’ll be down during our trip.

Aw, I loved the P&F game. We only got to do one when we went. Luckily I do really enjoy Ducktales as well, but I’ll miss Doofenshmirtz.

I'm bummed to see it closing, was counting on Agent P to get the kids interested in WS (or at least keep them occupied!).

Wonder how long the changeover to Ducktales will take...how long did the Kimpossible -> Agent P swap take?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter