AGE? i feel so young..!

SweetCandy402

Earning My Ears
I've been posting alot recently and we never really say anything about our ages. im glad alot of the girls like nsync so that kinda gives me an idea but exactly.. how old is ever1??
confused.gif
im 13, and ill be 14 this summer

I am 17! I will get my provisionals on my license off in June! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I am 16. It doesn't matter how old you are. You are always welcome here.

I'm 13 too and I'm enjoying every minute of it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I am 17 and proudly drive a '89 Pontiac Grand Prix. lol. Like I say to all my friends "It's all about the gas milage" /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

------------------
Peace,
lilchip

Hi im 14, and new here we go to fla every year this year we are takeing the wonder cruise anyone going? my email is rachael106@hotmail.com

/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif i am i5 year old gurl geting her permit at the end of this month!! /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif i will turn 16 on nov. the 1st!! /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

[This message has been edited by herewego14 (edited March 25, 2000).]

im 15 and going april 1-14

------------------
goofy07.gif

[This message has been edited by RyansMXgrl402 (edited March 25, 2000).]

I'm 13! I will be 14 in nov. Any 12-14 year olds going 2 be on the magic April 28th?

------------------
~*Pooh Bear*~ aka:Melissa

lol lilchippewa . . . I know what you mean about the gas mileage. it's not cheap ('94 Accord does alright though). anyways, i'm 17, 18 sometime in the near future.

#1 Teen
Dissign.gif
Fanatic
'84/'85/'86/'87/'88/'89/'90/'91x2/'92x2/'93/'94/'95/'96/'97x2/'98/'99/'00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter