Age for Swimming pants/daipers

Tink

So whats the sitch?
Hi all. My DD will be 3 months short of her 4th birthday when we go in December. She has been completely potty trained now for the past few months. At first, she wanted to wear her "swimmies" as we called them, but now she says that they are for babies. She goes in her grandma's pool and to the beach a lot and has been fine.

I thought I had seen a sign by the pool on one of our previous trips about kids and swimmies. I didn''t pay much attention, since our last trip was last September, and with #2 on the way, we weren't pushing the potty training. My question is: Is there an age limit? Do they require kids under a certain age to wear swimmies?

Here in NY, swimmies are disappearing fast, since summer is almost over. I am going to buy a small size for our little DD who will be 11 months in December, and I wasn't sure if I should pick up some for the bigger one. I have coupons, and figured I could get them on clearance.

I thought maybe I would just get them and tell her that Mickey would like her to wear them. I am not sure, though.

Thanks for any help that you can give me!

It also depends on the hotel that you are going to stay at. Some of them have rules for children wearing swim diapers up to the age of 4. You may want to call the hotel to find out what their policy is.

Have a great time!
Kim

Hi there,

We will be travelling from the UK in November and was wondering where we could buy swimming diapers for DS who will be 22 months,he currently wears Huggies Little Swimmers,are these available in the US or could you recommend an alternative?

Any help would be great.

Regards

Sean.

Originally posted by Tink
Here in NY, swimmies are disappearing fast, since summer is almost over.

F.Y.I. - The Target in Westbury had loads of them last week.

Thanks Pooh&piglet. I am gong to the Target in Copaigue tonight to return some stuff, and will be over by Roosevelt Field tomorrow with my Mom, so I can always try there if they are out by me. I have to get them for the little one, and my nephews are coming next week and will need them.

I wouldn't care what their sign says. If my child is potty trained - I wouldn't waste my money on those things. My little boy is almost 3 and is potty trained and he is not wearing the swim diapers anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter