• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Afternoon flight---delays??

laughinplace2

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
I fly down on Thursday!!!:cool1: My flight leaves CT at 3:45 (or is SUPPOSED to). My question is, since I've never taken an afternoon flight down, and especially with it being the summer and thunderstorm threats in Florida, is there a good chance that my flight will be delayed?

There is a website I go to where you can check historical flight information

www.flightaware.com

Just put in the airline and flight number and it will give you a short history of the flights you are taking. If you register (I think it is free) you get a longer history.

thunderstorms in Florida may not delay your afternoon flight as weather elsewhere in the country. The piece of hardware carrying you to Florida may have started its day in LA, gone to SEA, then DEN, then Chicago and finally to CT. The later in the day you fly, the more likely you are to be delayed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter