• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After work?

Candycane83

DIS Veteran
Hello, I’m going for a work trip in Sep and am tinkering with the notion of going after work if possible (not sure what time we would get off). I was wondering if tickets are available still for same day at 6 or 7pm? Are there any discounted tickets for going that late? 😂 also I know Halloween party tickets are sold out but is there a chance they would sell same day tickets?? Haha wishful thinking I know. TIA!

For Halloween time, I would be very surprised to see park reservations available day off, especially at the end of the day. But you never know! If you definitely wanted to go, I would buy your park ticket well in advance and secure your reservation.

No discounts unless you are attending a convention that offers twilight tickets through the convention. (Do they even do that anymore? I know I’ve seen it in the past but that was many years ago.)

Oogie Boogie tickets available day off would also be very unlikely. I do hear they sometimes offer a very small number to Disney hotel guests (but you have to line up in the lobby at like 5am for a chance to snag them).

You reserve a day, not an entry time. You might find reservations opening the week or day before, but probably not the day of.

Thanks for the responses! I guess I’ll stick with downtown Disney 😅 I can’t tell what would happen at work so can’t really plan. It’s too bad, never have seen Disneyland during Halloween time.

Actually one last question, if I buy tickets and schedule to go but I’m not able to make it, would I be able to change the ticket to another day in the future and pay for the difference?

Actually one last question, if I buy tickets and schedule to go but I’m not able to make it, would I be able to change the ticket to another day in the future and pay for the difference?
Yep. Even if the tickets expire they retain their value and all you would need to do is exchange them for new ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter