• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After Hours

Jacq7414

DIS Veteran
I’m wondering if they’ll add anymore after hours events after the current batch that they have. I would LOVE a villains after hours event at magic kingdom. We never got to go to the one we had booked because of Covid.

Also, any news on if the Deluxe extended hours will be offered after the 50th celebration is over? We are staying at the boardwalk in July, so I’m curious.

Also, any news on if the Deluxe extended hours will be offered after the 50th celebration is over?
I believe that Disney did announce DEEH would continue through 2023 because of its popularity. I haven't looked for the official announcement to link for you, sorry.

I believe that Disney did announce DEEH would continue through 2023 because of its popularity. I haven't looked for the official announcement to link for you, sorry.
Oh that’s great to hear! We did it when we went April and I thought it was worth it, at least for magic kingdom

Not sure if this has been asked somewhere but I can’t seem to find it. I am due to book our ADRs in two days for a March 1st arrival. In looking at the calendar for the last 2 weeks of February there are Extended Evening Hours for DHS, but not MK on Wednesdays. In early February I don’t believe there are any EEH for MK on Wednesdays either. I thought these were going to run through 2023 and definitely through March. As the dates haven’t been released yet I guess I’ll have to wait to find out. But do people expect the MK EEH to return in March on Wednesdays?

We specifically planned our arrival on a Wednesday (staying at VGF for a couple of nights before moving over to BWV) to take advantage of this. Haven’t booked our flights yet, but hope they don’t pull this out from underneath us!

Not sure if this has been asked somewhere but I can’t seem to find it. I am due to book our ADRs in two days for a March 1st arrival. In looking at the calendar for the last 2 weeks of February there are Extended Evening Hours for DHS, but not MK on Wednesdays. In early February I don’t believe there are any EEH for MK on Wednesdays either. I thought these were going to run through 2023 and definitely through March. As the dates haven’t been released yet I guess I’ll have to wait to find out. But do people expect the MK EEH to return in March on Wednesdays?

We specifically planned our arrival on a Wednesday (staying at VGF for a couple of nights before moving over to BWV) to take advantage of this. Haven’t booked our flights yet, but hope they don’t pull this out from underneath us!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extended-evening/

Did you look at this page? There are March dates on there already. I don’t see any Wednesday Hollywood studios dates. There are HS After Hours parties. But those are paid events and not EEH

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extended-evening/

Did you look at this page? There are March dates on there already. I don’t see any Wednesday Hollywood studios dates. There are HS After Hours parties. But those are paid events and not EEH

Ah, makes sense now, thank you. On the weeks they have the HS After Hours in February they moved Magic Kingdom EEH to Tuesday nights. I was only looking at Wednesdays so I didn’t see that. And when I saw “special ticketed event” on the calendar for HS, I assumed it was EEH, forgot about the After Hours there.

And thank you for the link, looks like we’re good for March 1st!

Thought I would just add to this thread instead of starting a new one……Any thoughts on dates being added for Disney After Hours for May 2023? If so, when will those dates be announced? TIA

Thought I would just add to this thread instead of starting a new one……Any thoughts on dates being added for Disney After Hours for May 2023? If so, when will those dates be announced? TIA
I'm wondering the same thing and hoping for April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter