After Hours - Waiting for New Dates to be Announced

Great timing because I was wondering when AH events open up. I only see Epcot during my July stay but was wondering if MK would get dates at this point.

I posted this in a different thread.

I guess nobody knows really, but is anyone expecting any dates to be announced for September for Hollywood Studios? Or if there will be any dates at all in September?

I have a feeling that MNSSHP is going to stop these events completely, would my assumptions be correct? It'd be amazing if Hollywood Studios is running as we're staying at Animal Kingdom for the Extended Evening Hours for MK and EPCOT.

Thanks.

Out of curiosity, is anyone giving a max time for when they're not going to hold off anymore for waiting? We're also interested in checking out Keys To The Kingdom -- I was going to say July is our cut-off but does anyone think that's a reasonable amount of time to wait?

Out of curiosity, is anyone giving a max time for when they're not going to hold off anymore for waiting? We're also interested in checking out Keys To The Kingdom -- I was going to say July is our cut-off but does anyone think that's a reasonable amount of time to wait?
We caved just a few days ago and bought our Epcot AH. But I probably could have held out until the first date sold out, but I got tired of worrying about it. We are going during the week of the 4th so I imagine it may sell out quicker than other dates around that.

We caved just a few days ago and bought our Epcot AH. But I probably could have held out until the first date sold out, but I got tired of worrying about it. We are going during the week of the 4th so I imagine it may sell out quicker than other dates around that.
Yeah it is a bit annoying waiting for them to be announced, but I'm not there until September, otherwise probably would have done EPCOT AH.

My fingers are crossed for HS after hours (ticketed event) for August!
Same, I could do Epcot AH for our time when we go in Aug but I'm not sold that it's really worth the extra expense at Ep but could see some benefit at DHS since this park is always so busy. IMO, there's just more for us to do and maximize the ticket cost for us than at Epcot.

My guess is that other parks will have AH during party season but not MK. I hope they go back to offering it at AK which I think was one of the original AH offerings way back when.

Since AH doesn’t require them to close the park early like a party does I don’t see why they wouldn’t keep offering them.

Is there a chance there will be other options? We're there on a Thursday night and Monday night (only staying on either end of a cruise). We'd be eligible for the "regular" extra hours since we're staying at deluxe hotels, but unfortunately it looks like our options are pay extra for Epcot After Hours Thursday or do extra magic hours at Epcot Monday. We were hoping since Epcot had the after hours this summer, that the other parks would maybe have some more extra magic hours. However, since Epcot definitely has the after hours event Thursday and the calendar is now available for our Monday date, showing the extra magic hours, should I just assume that we're stuck with Epcot as our nighttime option? I've held off on buying the after hours tix (it's actually a few dollars cheaper than if we bought a regular ticket for the monday and we only plan on going in the evening because summer), but I'm curious if I should just pull the trigger because there's no way a Monday after hours event would be offered even if they did add another park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter