• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After Hours restart?

ubarpants

Earning My Ears
Any news on non-seasonal after hours events potentially restarting? We did the Animal Kingdom one on our last trip in 2018 and loved enjoying the park with no lines (we did see a few rats which was gross but not entirely surprising). It was a much better experience than the Christmas party at MK. We want to plan our next trip in early 2023 around these hard ticket events so I was hoping they'd start soon and I could get some idea of the scheduling. I don't want to assume the 2020 schedule would be similar since things have changed so much.

Any news on non-seasonal after hours events potentially restarting? We did the Animal Kingdom one on our last trip in 2018 and loved enjoying the park with no lines (we did see a few rats which was gross but not entirely surprising). It was a much better experience than the Christmas party at MK. We want to plan our next trip in early 2023 around these hard ticket events so I was hoping they'd start soon and I could get some idea of the scheduling. I don't want to assume the 2020 schedule would be similar since things have changed so much.
Hard to say, now that they’ve got extended evening hours for deluxe guests at MK and Epcot, they’d probably rather get the resort $$ than the hard ticket AH $$ outside of the holiday seasons. But who knows what they’ll do by 2023?

I was surprised to see them give the extra hours to Deluxe guests rather than the AH party. I can't imagine many people paying the extra to stay at a deluxe for that minor benefit. Maybe they will. And its only MK and EPCOT 1 night per week.

AH is usually limited to one (or 2) nights per week and never included EPCOT to my knowledge. Deluxe hotel perks could run as well as AH offerings couldn’t they? I‘m with you OP, light crowds and cooler temps.

We've really enjoyed the After Hours at Animal Kingdom. I hope they are start again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter