After Hours Events

curlyqs

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any after hours events after April? I can't find anything but know they must be having them before the Halloween Party. TIA

Does anyone know of any after hours events after April? I can't find anything but know they must be having them before the Halloween Party. TIA
Magic kingdom doesn’t have any announced yet, HS has a few in April listed,

I'm really hoping they announce some for May. That's when I'm going and would love to add a HS After Hours night to our trip. No idea how soon they'd announce if it's happening though.

We are going in July and I would love a villains after hours event.

We are doing the HS one in February.

Do you reckon that the opening of Tron will kill any possibility of Magic Kingdom After Hours until 2024? I could see a possible return of Hollywood Studios AH and maybe even Animal Kingdom AH again, but Magic Kingdom seems unlikely.

Do you reckon that the opening of Tron will kill any possibility of Magic Kingdom After Hours until 2024? I could see a possible return of Hollywood Studios AH and maybe even Animal Kingdom AH again, but Magic Kingdom seems unlikely.
Hmm I didn’t even think about that. But they still do the EEH at Epcot even with guardians

Personally I don’t see this being the case. I can’t see them not offering AH events due to the opening of Tron.

No that shouldn't affect anything. Tron may not be available during the AH, but it shouldn't stop them from offering them.

I guess my logic is spring/summer = big crowds, and they won't have a problem packing MK all day everyday due to Tron. Consider elongated park hours due to spring/summer, and EEH once a week. My logic is that MK will become the "it" park. Why not give other parks the AH treatment, spread the crowds, and give the guests easier opportunities to spend $? Especially since AK and HS have hosted previous AH events.

That being said, you folks are usually pretty knowledgeable, and I'm wrong as often as I'm right.

I guess my logic is spring/summer = big crowds, and they won't have a problem packing MK all day everyday due to Tron. Consider elongated park hours due to spring/summer, and EEH once a week. My logic is that MK will become the "it" park. Why not give other parks the AH treatment, spread the crowds, and give the guests easier opportunities to spend $? Especially since AK and HS have hosted previous AH events.

That being said, you folks are usually pretty knowledgeable, and I'm wrong as often as I'm right.

Valid point, but I don't think Disney will turn down the opportunity to sell park admission twice for the same day (which essentially is what AH is). But maybe we will see it offered more for the other parks. No one really knows at this point. Personally, I'd be fine with that.

I'm really hoping for a HS AH event for June. Touring plans shows HS at a 9 most of our trip. I'd be ecstatic to get an AH event.

I think these are the only dates for the HS after hours parties:
  • Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2023 (sold out)
  • Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023 (sold out)
  • Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2023 (sold out)
  • Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2023 (sold out)
  • Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2023
  • Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2023
  • Wednesday, March 8, 2023
  • Wednesday, March 22, 2023
  • Wednesday, March 29, 2023
  • Sunday, April 2, 2023
  • Wednesday, April 5, 2023
  • Wednesday, April 19, 2023

I think these are the only dates for the HS after hours parties:
  • Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2023 (sold out)
  • Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2023 (sold out)
  • Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2023 (sold out)
  • Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2023 (sold out)
  • Wednesday, Feb. 15, 2023
  • Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2023
  • Wednesday, March 8, 2023
  • Wednesday, March 22, 2023
  • Wednesday, March 29, 2023
  • Sunday, April 2, 2023
  • Wednesday, April 5, 2023
  • Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Both the 15th and 22nd of February are sold out

The latest and the greatest seems to be HS AH returning spring through summer, with the addition of EPCOT AH for the first time!

No new MK AH dates. Only the original dates which end in March.

I am confused why the first HS after hours is the same day of the week they do EMH at MK which we planned to go to

We did the HS after hours last night and loved it! The park wasn’t crowded, the wait times were manageable and the lines seemed to move fast. MMRR, TOT, TSM, alien swirling saucers, and Smugglers were all practically walk on later on in the night. The longest two waits were Slinky and Rise. slinky’s line moved pretty well though. We didn’t do rise because we were with my 6 year old and she said she’d rather ride slinky multiple times

We did the HS after hours last night and loved it! The park wasn’t crowded, the wait times were manageable and the lines seemed to move fast. MMRR, TOT, TSM, alien swirling saucers, and Smugglers were all practically walk on later on in the night. The longest two waits were Slinky and Rise. slinky’s line moved pretty well though. We didn’t do rise because we were with my 6 year old and she said she’d rather ride slinky multiple times

I’m glad you had a great time - seems like others were frustrated, the first time I’ve seen that for an AH event.

I won’t be doing ToT or Alien, so hopefully that will make it easier on me (I still want MK, though, lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter