After hours at EPCOT and Hollywood studios

tirecarver

Earning My Ears
The info for these events show that some of the rides are open at both parks. Just wondering if all (or most of the rides are open?
We did the after hour event at Magic Kingdom on our last visit ( 6 years ago), I remember that almost all of the rides were open. Hoping that is still the case.

The info for these events show that some of the rides are open at both parks. Just wondering if all (or most of the rides are open?
We did the after hour event at Magic Kingdom on our last visit ( 6 years ago), I remember that almost all of the rides were open. Hoping that is still the case.
Here's the link to the Epcot and DHS AH events. I've not been to the epcot AH but have heard that at many, GoG was only running one side, not sure if this is a mx issue or on purpose, no idea. I've also heard that if 1 or 2 rides are down at either, it can drive up standby times at the other operating attractions. Most of the rides, however, should be open. Epcot has AH on the calendar until Aug and DHS is sold out with no dates planned after June 28.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/events/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter