After Christmas sales - whatcha got?

I got a dozen Starbucks style reusable lidded coffee cups at Target to use for teacher gifts. It was 3 cups and lids for $3.50. I found them in the clearance shelves hidden at the back end of aisles. I also got holiday patterned flannel sheets on clearance at Target.

My Target is 70% off. I controlled myself this year - I just got a couple rolls of wrapping paper, 3 rolls of ribbon, a few gift bags, a note pad set with pen (gift for someone next year), a large Wet brush (only 50% off but DD broke hers right before Christmas - I'll put it in her Easter basket) and a box of white chocolate covered Oreos :rolleyes1

Me nothing.
DW, 2 Lands End Blouses for $17 each. 5 new pairs of slacks, and 5 complete sets of undergarments for just under $200 at JCPENNEY. I'm told the bras normally sell for $50 each.

I managed to snag almost all of the Christmas box Kleenex tissues and bathroom hand towels. Someone beat me to the Saran Wrap. :/ I'll save the boxes for home, work, and school donations!

I bought some xmas shirts for my daughter to grow into next Christmas. They will be good for the school spirit days next year. We both got a package of the 12 days of socks. My son likes a pop figure that was half price. We bought some dog toys. These were on Target clearance.
I bought a coach clearance crossbody purse and some clinque makeup that was on sale.

Target had some cute Disney items in Christmas clearance today 70% off!

I got some Mickey and Disney Princess stamps for our upcoming Disney trip road trip bag! Also got lots of Star Wars stuff at 70% off (so 30 cents) like stickers, play packs, socks and tote bags.

My Aldi had 50% off so I got some sprinkles for next year for $1.49, Dark Chocoloate brownie Snappers for $1.49, a big set of ornaments for $6.50.

Michaels's was still at 70% off and had a good selection so I got some Christmas craft stuff for next year and some cookie cutters for 30 cents each.

Walmart was still at 50% so I didn't get anything.

I saw somewhere that Walgreens won't go to 75% until Jan 2.

We went to Target today and I think we have enough wrapping paper and bows for the next several years. Plus DH decided we decided 16 sets of globe lights since they were only $3.50 a box. DS also ended up with some UnderArmour sweat pants and tops since they were 50% off and that is all he wears. Plus he is growing like a weed!

I ended up with nothing. Our local Target, Walmart, JoAnn Fabrics, Hobby Lobby and Michaels had almost nothing left on clearance. Most items were sold out before Christmas.

I also stopped in Marshalls and could have bought one sweater for 8.00 but decided that I didn't need it living in Georgia. I never checked Kohl's.
My husband is very happy with me to say the least. He hates it when I come home from clearance shopping with bags and bags of stuff but that hasn't happened in the last 2 years.
Stores around me just aren't stocking as much items anymore.

My best buys...
Next year's wrapping paper - got 8 rolls - 75 cents/90 cents each. Birthdays will be black and white checked...Xmas will be DC Action comics and Star Wars...
M&Ms, Hershey kisses, and Hershey bars - M&Ms and Hershey Kisses (both $1.34) will be for Easter eggs...3 serving "Holiday printed" Hershey bars (30 cents each) are for now:)...
4 pack of slipper boxes for 75 cents - these will become the 4 decorated Valentine boxes I need next month...
3 way Phone car charger (that includes a phone rest) for $3 - that's my spouse's Valentine's gift (we don't exchange, but if I see something small in the sales, I like to give him something - my gift is always our date, which should be a Groupon Escape Room deal I got 2 days before Xmas)...

Got the Star Wars story teller hallmark ornaments 50%.... all three for $60 instead of $120...I call That #winning

Went to Walmart. Bath crayons 4.88... rang up 2.88.
I reminded cashier sign said 75%.
Final price 1.22 :magnify:
Double check those prices

I was surprised my Target still had a bunch of stuff yesterday. Didn't get any Christmas decorations - that took a lot of self control! But I found a bunch of Febreeze air sprays, wax melts, Kleenex hand towels. and an Air Wick freshmatic all for 89 cents each so I stocked up!

Just some chocolate for the kids and 2 rolls of paper for me. I did the kill the Planner section at Michaels.

Walgreens was still at just 50% off today and shelves were stocked! They need to go to 70% or more off soon!

I lucked out and got a few things from Target yesterday at 90% off. Best score... 4 boxes of 12ct Starbucks Christmas blend for 1.29 per box! I have stopped in the 4 closest stores in the past few days and all were completely out, so I was super excited to get them!

Other deals:
Christmas nightgown for DD American Girl Doll - $1.00
2 pair character slipper socks for DS5 - .89 each
8 pk Star Wars undies for DD - $1.00
Deer slippers to match DD union suit jammies - $1.29
Gift boxes for next year - .25

There was not a lot left at all. Was hoping for better selection, but glad I at least got a few things. Non were essentials, but good deals nonetheless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter