• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After a week....

lovedisney123

DIS Veteran
my DD still has not heard anything about moving on to the web based interview. Sooooo I guess this is not going to happen for her. I am very happy for those of you who have gone through the process and I hope you hear soon about joining the program!

You can never tell. Nothing is etched in stone until she hears she's no longer being considered!
Waiting is the absolute hardest!!!

I'm sorry it's not going so great for you guys. It's so had to watch our kids be so disappointed. One of the worst things about being a parent.

The good news is that she can apply up to 6 months after graduating, so she might have another chance if everyone is up to it!

The other is that submission isn't the end of things. Sure, it's not great but it's not a "no" either. There's a facebook group called "Submission Ohana" if she wants to talk to some other people who are stuck in the same boat (a few hundred other people)!

I have searched high and low for 2 weeks and only found 2 references for people coming out of submission. One was a guy who waited 3 weeks. Then he did his WBI and PI and got an offer 3 weeks after that. A girl who has a blog said she got out of submission after 2 months. But everything I've read, and I mean every piece of info I can find, says there is no getting out of submission. Good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter