After a day in AK... Tusker house or Boma?

I have thoroughly enjoyed two dinners at Boma and two lunches at Tusker House. Both are great!

Since you are using Disney transportation, I would take Boma out of consideration.

Tusker House at lunch is good, you can schedule it it get better seats at the Finding Nemo show.

If you do Tusker for dinner, you can enjoy a nice, slow walk out of the park at the end of the day and take the time to admire everything.

Boma hands down! I thought I would hate it because I don't like spicy foods or sweet food or sauces on my food. We loved it!! Some say that their is cinnamon or vanilla on almost everything, we did not taste any of those flavors on any of the items we ate and we ate their like 4 times for dinner during our stay in March. Everyone in our party loved it and they are pickier than me!! In fact all my family has done is rave that they want to come back to eat there. We celebrated our wedding and ate at various places including some of the worlds top rated and my family's favorite was Boma! :goodvibes Hope you have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter