~*After 3 years, FINALLY pregnant!*~

CrAzY4DL

Mommy, you magic-ed my heart!
So, started trying for baby #3 in May of 2006. Went 12 months, nothing. Was diagnosed with diabetes, put efforts on hold. Went off the pill May 2009 and guess what we made July 17, 2009? Or the 19th or the 24th...LOL. Took 4 home pregnancy tests today and got FOUR positives!! I am soooooo excited!!! I am running through all kinds of scenarios for telling peeps, yay!! Hubby is easy, I have been holding on to one idea for 3 years now, hahaha. I think I will tell my family at DD9s 10th birthday party in September. Going to have a shirt made that says Future Giants Fan with an arrow pointing down to tummy. Yeah, that will get them!!! So, just had to share with someone *** ain't telling anyone else yet!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

Congrats!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you :) It took me a little over 2 years to get pg with #1 so I know how you feel.

glitter-sparkle-124835141518203.gif

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy for you and your new little one! *hugs*

That is fantastic! I am so happy for you and it gives me hope too! IWe have been trying for over a year!

How exciting!! It took us 3 years, too, but it is so worth the wait. I have a step-son that is 10 years older than DD, which seems to be what your age differences will be.

As for telling the family, one of our cousins did it at her son's birthday party, but instead of the mom wearing the shirt, they just took one of his regular t-shirts that had something already on the front. On the back, they ironed on "future big brother." It took some people FOREVER to figure it out. It was lots of fun. Just a suggestion.

Praying you have a great pregnancy and a healthy baby!

When we told family we were having DD6, we had DDalmost10 wear a BIG SISTER tee. I think I am going to make a shirt for DD6 to wear also. I have a GREAT picture of her making this crazy face when she was about 14 months old and I want to put MIDDLE CHILD SYNDROME! on it. See if they figure it out!

potterphreak1978
[/URL][/IMG]

Congratulations! Sending prayers and pixie dust for a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Thanks so much! The ladies in my family have always been a little reproductively challenged so when we didn't get pregnant that WHOLE year of trying (and I mean, TRYING. Did the over the counter fertility tests every month, charted my cycle included basal body temp., etc.) just thought, well who is to say that my INCREDIBLY AMAZING 2 aren't enough? But just never felt done. SIGH. So crazy to think that I will have a 10 year old and an almost 7 year old AND a newborn!!

PS-Got lab results back and still positive!!! Hope lunch with hubby tomorrow with the reveal goes well!!!

You wanna know one of the best reasons this is so great?!

ONE MORE "FIRST TRIP TO DISNEYLAND!"

hahahahahahahahaha! I so crazy!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter