Afraid to read about / listen to Dream "spoilers"

WaDiWo

WDWFan!
Hi all!!

first off, I loooove the Podcast and try not to miss an episode, if at all possible.

That being said, my family and I are going on our first cruise ever!! :cool1: and it happens to be the March 10, 2011 3 night bahamian cruise on the Disney Dream!!

Now, I love suprises and the process of discovery and exploration, especially in all things Disney. I'm actually afraid to listen to the podcast episodes about the Dream, because I don't want to know too much. I also in a way don't want to get overhyped and then let down.

Am I crazy? :confused3

I did listen to the Dream christening cruise episode, and feel like I heard too much already. (example --- spoiler alert --- interactive pictures, the keys you just touch to the stateroom door, etc.)

I am crazy. :scared1: or am I?

Cheers!
wadiwo :goodvibes

Hi all!!

first off, I loooove the Podcast and try not to miss an episode, if at all possible.

That being said, my family and I are going on our first cruise ever!! :cool1: and it happens to be the March 10, 2011 3 night bahamian cruise on the Disney Dream!!

Now, I love suprises and the process of discovery and exploration, especially in all things Disney. I'm actually afraid to listen to the podcast episodes about the Dream, because I don't want to know too much. I also in a way don't want to get overhyped and then let down.

Am I crazy? :confused3

I did listen to the Dream christening cruise episode, and feel like I heard too much already. (example --- spoiler alert --- interactive pictures, the keys you just touch to the stateroom door, etc.)

I am crazy. :scared1: or am I?

Cheers!
wadiwo :goodvibes

WEEELLLLL, you're crazy. :lmao:

Sorry, personally, I never met a spoiler I didn't like. And hearing about everything on board just makes me want to go and see it all for myself. Like on a 14+ day repo cruise. I am dreaming about a long cruise on the Dream or the Fantasy. Just so I can walk by those pictures multiple times to see them in every different way. I'm hoping to hit the lottery soon so I can go on a cruise BEFORE PCC 4.0.

Kim

I think listening to the reviews makes it even more fun and exciting. :thumbsup2

And since you are going on a 3 night- that's hardly enough time to get settled- it's going to FLY by!!
I would want to know ahead of time what things are "not to be missed" vs the normal stuff so I made the most of my time and had the best experience I could. IMHO

You are not crazy. Sometimes the fun in a trip is the surprises. My first trip to WDW in 1997, I couldn't read everything about WDW because the internet was just beginning. I knew just enough to not feel so scared. It was so much fun seeing the surprises and just experiencing every thing for the first time. My second trip to WDW in 2002, I read everything and the trip was still magical but not as magical as the first time....I knew too much.

You may want to read some things just be familiar with things like the door key. And now that you know about the pictures, you can look for them and see them for yourself. The Dis hasn't put any video up of the pictures like other websites have, so it won't spoil the surprise.

Some Disers like to know everything and some Disers still like to have the surprises. If you don't want to know anything and enjoy it in March, then go ahead. But if you go on the cruise and then listen to the Podcast after, don't beat your self up if you missed something. You had the chance to learn all there is to know before you went on the cruise and you chose to be surprised.

Have a wonderful cruise. You will have so much fun. :cool1::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter