"afk" Emote.....

mickeyminnie123

Life is Disney, Disney is LIFE.
I wish vmk would create an Emotion where it has the word 'afk' on it. Just like a smiley face, or wink but this can let your friends know your afk.

What do you Guys think...?:confused3

And if it could last until you tel it to go away! Great Idea!!

Just a suggestion...

Maybe AFK signs to match the shirts, like when you roll your mouse over someone?

(And used HOST_Lily to compare the height to an emote XD)

6dsakz.png

I think it's a brilliant idea! I think it would be useful for if you have to go really quickly and for friends who might not be paying attention at the moment when you say "afk". And ShadowKittyKat I love that design you made, :thumbsup2 you should seriously consider sending that to VMK. It looks very professional!

I think it's a brilliant idea! I think it would be useful for if you have to go really quickly and for friends who might not be paying attention at the moment when you say "afk". And ShadowKittyKat I love that design you made, :thumbsup2 you should seriously consider sending that to VMK. It looks very professional!

Thank you :)

I wrote them a very "professional" idea about it as well LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter