Affordable TS for party of 7

My favorite dining deal on property is the breakfast at Ale & Compass. Less than $30 per person. You get an entree, drink, and access to a buffet. Just fantastic. I can't wait to go back.

Second the Whispering Canyon suggestion, especially for your sized group. They have breakfast skillets that are reasonably priced and all-you-can-eat - can really treat it like a brunch and skip lunch too. They have big round tables that would be perfect for your group.

Our picks for some "less" expensive table service would be Liberty Tree Tavern (MK), The Crystal Palace (MK), Whispering Canyon (WL), Via Napoli (EP), Rose & Crown (EP), Splitsville (DS), Chef Art Smith's (DS) has lots of entrees under $20. Many more I can't think of. We will also take our group to the lounge for some of the TS restaurants and just eat there (harder with a big group though).

Olivia's at Old Key West has 4 dinner entrees for $26 or less, apps that range from $9-17, and every dessert is <$20.
Turf Club at Saratoga Springs has 5 dinner entrees for <$30, apps from $9-18 (and a $22 charcuterie for 2), and again every dessert is <$10.

The first thing that came to mind is Liberty Tree Tavern in the MK. It’s $39 but you get a lot for that as it’s all you care to eat. We usually book to eat there right when they open (11:00am). We don’t eat breakfast and we are so full from our meal that we usually don’t eat dinner either. We just get a snack or two and we are good to go for the rest of the day.

Thank you so much everyone!!
I got way more responses than I expected and that's amazing!!

I sent my brother in law some menus (sci fi, homecoming, rose and crown, whispering canyon, and via Napoli), and he likes what he sees so far.
Mission Accomplished!
Thank you for your help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter