• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aerosmith Roller Coaster

I love RNR..I think space mountain is scarier since I don't feel like I have anything to hold onto on that ride...lol

Just how bad is it Really?! We've done Tower of Terror. Expedition Everest, Space and BTMRR. Worse than? I hear upside disn/sideways but how much/how long? Yes I'm more scared than my 8 year old :sad: lol

I love RR. It's my favorite ride. It shouldn't be a problem for you if you can handle the rides you mentioned above. Hang on tight at the start, though. It's a blast off. :)

The only thing I hate is that my head, neck and ears are usually sore after riding it. My head (I have a big head....lol) gets bounced around. Other than that, it's fun!

It's the tamest coaster with inversions I've ever been on. And sooooo much fun!!! You will love it!! :)

Just how bad is it Really?! We've done Tower of Terror. Expedition Everest, Space and BTMRR. Worse than? I hear upside disn/sideways but how much/how long? Yes I'm more scared than my 8 year old :sad: lol

RnR is my favorite coaster in the "world". The take off is the scariest thing for me. It is pretty smooth. My girls both rode it as soon as they were tall enough and both said, "I didn't feel you go upside down"! :eek:

Just do it, at least once. If you don't like it, you don't have to ride it again.

Love it!! The launch is hands down the scariest part for me and it is over really quickly. My 8 year old loooooves it

The only thing I hate is that my head, neck and ears are usually sore after riding it. My head (I have a big head....lol) gets bounced around. Other than that, it's fun!
This is the same for me. I think that more became the norm after it was in operation for many years....head bouncing around constantly. But we still ride it, I just try to keep my head as stable as I can.

I LOVE this ride. I'd say it's my favorite. And I'm pretty much a coaster chicken. And I love Aerosmith, too, so maybe that helps.

I too am not a coaster person at theme parks. I overcame my fear at Disney. RnRC is awesome. I rode it 3 times on our last trip. While I am sitting in the limo as the countdown begins, I'm always like why am I doing. Then we BLAST off. It's awesome. You go right into the loop. It happens so fast you don't even realize it. When I get off, I wanna go right back on. Just look at the little kids on line. You can do IT!

I always have a headache after this ride. I'm short and my head rattles around the restraint something fierce. I love all roller coasters but this one.

I echo the opinions here. My DW generally avoids the wilder rides but loves RnRC. My DDs have loved it since they were first tall enough to go on it.

I think it is more intense than EE, SM and TOT. The first time I rode it took my breath away at first. I rode it again this trip and it was really fun.... but intense :thumbsup2

RnRC is growing on me! Ironically, I LOVE LOVE LOVE California Screamin' at DCA (with also has a launch start - though not quite as fast as RnRC), but RnRC freaks me out when I am standing in line EVERY time, lol.

I love RNR and it's the only reason I go to the studios anymore. I ride RNR, SM and EE by myself because DH gets vertigo. I ride each of them at least twice per trip.

When DD was 8, we had not told her that this ride went upside down. She realized it in line, however, and we confirmed that it does, several times. She was especially brave that day and decided to do it anyway, even though inversions scared her. When we got to the gift shop after the ride, she was mad at us - "Why did you lie to me!?! That didn't go upside down at all!"

The most intense part is the blast off - keep your head firmly against the back of the seat (just like on Everest).

When DD was 8, we had not told her that this ride went upside down. She realized it in line, however, and we confirmed that it does, several times. She was especially brave that day and decided to do it anyway, even though inversions scared her. When we got to the gift shop after the ride, she was mad at us - "Why did you lie to me!?! That didn't go upside down at all!"

The most intense part is the blast off - keep your head firmly against the back of the seat (just like on Everest).

Ha ha my son (8) said the same! He had to ride it again to "prove us wrong"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter