Advice please!

magicalmummy

Earning My Ears
I am taking my daughter and a friend to DLP for her 18th birthday - her choice! We are staying in the Disneyland Hotel 4 - 6 November & I can't find much about anything going on during our stay. Apparently there is a bonfire/firework display on the 4th but the rest of the site is talking about Halloween or Christmas! So if anyone has been over 'bonfire night' can you tell me what usually happens & what time the firework display is? I am trying to put together a loose itinerary so any ideas of things to do as well would be welcomed for the 2 girly girls I am taking.

Also if anyone has stayed in this hotel there doesnt seem to be a kettle etc in the room, do you know if it is possible to get kettle cups, milk? I need my morning cuppa!

Thanks
:)

Hi we will be there from the 4th to the 8th of Nov have been planning for a while and can tell you the following:

Fireworks / bonfire over lake Disney on the 4th and the 6th around 8:30-9 I understand( wrap up warm I am told it will be very cold) Have read they last about 20mins

Studios closing 6pm and main park 7pm Village will be heaving so I have booked a ADR at Cafe Mickey for 7pm.

Anything else you need let me know!

Recommend the princess meal for your girls, for the princess interaction.

We were at the DLH earlier this year. They provided a kettle but no milk/coffee etc. We took the filter coffees that can be bought in packs and our own t. bags, plastic spoons, cups and small uht milk cartons.

The breakfasts at the DLH are fabulous! You will have a great time. Someone posted the other day that you can get a birthday sticker at City Hall for your DD. That would be a good plan if you all enjoy the interaction, plus a birthday cake bought out during a meal would be a nice surprise - these can be pre-ordered.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the advice & info all. I have booked the princess meal, it sounds wonderful! And I will be following up the birthday sticker etc.

I've now done a loose itinerary so feel a bit more on the ball... just cant wait, 3 days and counting!

:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter