Advice please - ride closure / extending stay ?

Stripeylad

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We (me, my wife and 3 year old) have booked to go to Disney 16th - 19th Nov.

We have just found out that my daughters fav ride (It's a small world) is shut when we are there :( She will be heartbroken. It's scheduled to be out of action between 6th - 20th Nov. I have a couple of questions and would be grateful of any info you could provide

How likely is it that the ride will come back into action before the 20th Nov - is this extremely unlikely or do rides sometimes come back into action before the end of the scheduled downtime ?

As we are due to leave on the 19th, would it be worth trying to see how much an extra night would be ? Would have to change Disney Hotel (SL) and Eurostar bookings. Has anyone done this in the past ?

Thanks for any replies.

i think they generally stick to their scheduled times. also i think those dates would be inclusive so it wouldnt open up again till the 21st. we are there from the 9th so we get one day but i still had to tell me dd in hopes she wont be too dissapointed. she loves that ride

As we are due to leave on the 19th, would it be worth trying to see how much an extra night would be ? Would have to change Disney Hotel (SL) and Eurostar bookings. Has anyone done this in the past ?

I guess it all depends who you've booked with and whether you have booked a package inclusive of transport. If you've booked the Eurostar yourself, then look at the tickets to see if they are exchangeable or not. I think the cheapest level of tickets aren't but some of the more expensive ones are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter