Advice please on dining reservations and menus?

Kitty-chan

Cheese is always the answer
I'm a WDW veteran, and accustomed to making my dining reservations the very minute that the system allows it (used to be 180 days in advance, now apparently it's down to 90 days).

But in planning for Disneyland Paris, I'm stumped. I'm actually not sure yet which specific days I'll be at DLRP, since it'll be day trips during a 2-week stay in Paris. I'd like to hold off on making dining reservations until absolutely necessary.

I think I'd like to eat at Walt's...is that a difficult reservation to get?

Also, I haven't been able to find menus online, though I've noticed here there's a thread for menu addicts. Is there a website I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi there....

I'm no DLRP veteran so I don't know how late it is possible for you to leave your dining reservations, although I do regularly read on here that people make reservations when they arrive at the resort. I guess it depends when you're visiting (school/public holidays etc).
If it helps, today I made a Walts ressie for 27th May with no problems - I also booked the time when the parade passes which I would imagine is quite popular.
The only food review website that I know or and refer to is this one
http://www.dlpfoodguide.com/index.php
hope this helps:)

Hi, go to www.dlpfoodguide.com where you will find menus. You can book up to 2 months in advance but you should have no problem getting a reservation for Walt's, although if you're going at peak time I would phone up in advance just to ensure you get exactly what you want.
Hope this helps!

The restaurant reviews threads on here have photos of the latest menus now thanks to A Small World.

Failing that, magical kingdoms or dlp food guide (google those two sites) both have menus but they're quite out of date).

As for how far out you'll need to make you reservations - you don't need to rush for these at DLRP. Most times of year, you can walk up without a problem. Even at the busiest times of year, you certainly don't need to rush and should be able to get any reservation you want a few weeks in advance.

Thanks very much for the advice everybody! I'd been to DLRP food guide before but hadn't quite seen the menus somehow....I'm now happily researching, and really glad to know I don't need to call months in advance!

I will normlay book one or two resturants in advance when resevation open 60 days in advance of my trip for Walts, Cafe Mickey or the California Grill for example. But for all the others we either book at the resturant it self the day before or we will pop into City Hall, Salon Mickey or book via our hotel while we are there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter