Advice on which DVC resort/room type to waitlist

canadiandisneymommy

Mouseketeer
Long story short, I need to waitlist a studio for beginning of December 2016. I know this is the busiest DVC time so which resorts/room types in the MK area AND Epcot area would you recommend that would improve my chances of getting the waitlist? I recall seeing a thread on number of villas and room types at each resort but couldn't find it. If anyone has it and could share, I would be very thankful! TIA

7eteJNG.gif

Also maybe waitlist 2-3 days and do 2 waitlists...not sure how many days you're looking to book but I have had luck with 1-3 day waitlists (not so much with 4-7 day). When I was waitlisting for F&W a few years back, I was recommended by MS to book P/G view at BWV and lake view at BLT (this was before Poly)....looks like standard view Poly would be good and then BWV P/G view.

7eteJNG.gif

Also maybe waitlist 2-3 days and do 2 waitlists...not sure how many days you're looking to book but I have had luck with 1-3 day waitlists (not so much with 4-7 day). When I was waitlisting for F&W a few years back, I was recommended by MS to book P/G view at BWV and lake view at BLT (this was before Poly)....looks like standard view Poly would be good and then BWV P/G view.

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for! I need 6 nights altogether and, yes, that's my strategy is to do two wait lists of 3 nights each. Thank you again.

Update: After stalking the DVC website for the past two days, I've been able to book 1 night at BLT in a LV studio room and 4 nights in a studio at Beach Club...so from December 2-7. Now I just need to add on another night for December 1st at BLT and I'm good to go. Not too shabby. Feeling confident at this rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter