Advice on travel insurance

Booknut

<font color=green>I couldn't figure out why people
Hi ya

I still haven't booked our travel insurance, am wondering who you guys use, is there anyone you would recommend or any I should avoid?

I am looking for one especially which will cover the loss of our pushchair in case someone accidentally (or not so accidentally!) goes off with it. I was going to bring the cheap buggy but I want Matilda to be comfortable and she loves her Loola :cloud9:

Thanks in advance :thumbsup2

My travel insurance is with Tesco because a) they cover Deals and b) my work pay for it anyway so that isn't a recommendation!
But personally I would take your cheap buggy as Matilda is going to be in and out of it all day anyway and if she's tired I'm sure she'll sleep just as well in any buggy. Just my opinion.

I usually just do a search on the internet-try one of the price comparison websites?

If you go abroad more than once in a year I would get annual holiday insurance too as you can use it as much as you want and usually works out a lot cheaper.

Hi, I just searched on moneysupermarket.com I was looking for a policy that would cover the cost of the trip plus about £5000 personal belongings. I think it cost me £10 from a company called Columbus.

I got very confused with insurance when trying to sort out mine, because of the all different things instance comes with and the huge variation in costs.

Eventually, I went for the Flexicover Direct, which works out very cheap if you book it through moneysupermarket (much better value than through the actual Flexicover Direct website for some reason).

I paid just under £30 for an annual policy for the whole world (including the US) - European or single trip insurance should be even cheaper :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter