Advice on HDTV antenna and popup

gillenkl

DIS Veteran
we need to purchase and rigup some sort of antenna for our popup to get better HDTV reception - particularly at state parks where we spent most of our time. DH likes to watch the news while we're away from home. This weekend we saw one pup where the guy had made a tall pole out of pvc pipe and then fitted an antenna onto it. He was never around for us to check it out closely and we couldn't really go onto his site without him there. Any ideas - has anyone made one of these? any thoughts on which HDTV antenna works well?

HD works and looks realy well over the air, I suggest you buy a powered / boosted antenna. I got mine for like $35 and I use a 10 foot section of PVC cut into and use a coupler to stick them together at the site, I bungie the pole to one of the lift arms. Works great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter