Advice on EVC rental...

micknpluto

DIS Veteran
I wanted to ask you guys your opinion on which company is the best to rent an EVC from during my stay at WDW. I know some companies will deliver and pick up directy from your resort. How soon do I have to reserve? Phone#'s? And what do they ask for a deposit?

Thanks!!!!! :flower:

PS- Im asking for my Mom, because last year she rented from the parks and it was a bit much for her to get around when she didnt have the EVC. There were times when they sold out at a park as well. Dont want to make that mistake again.

If you check out the disABILITIES FAQs thread near the top of this board, you'll find a number of companies that DIS posters have had good luck with. All of them will delivewr and pick up.

Generally it is best to reserve several weeks out. This is especially important as people like Walkers and Randys have only a finite supply of ECVs. However, if they see a busy period coming up potentially they can order more. If you only ask a few days out they might not have availability.

From what I have seen they take your credit card information and will then run through the full amount of the rental the day before the start date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter