Advice on Dining Request

AngelDisney

Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)
I just called today to make my dining reservations :yay:. Before I was able to place my reservation, the CM told me that I might hear him clearly but he could not hear me clearly :worried:. To minimize confusion, I only told him the dates, places and times of my 4 reservations plus my name and phone number. He did have a strong accent and I did press 2 for English. There was no confirmation number given. I was told to just show up and give my full name for check-in.

We always celebrate our birthdays at WDW and DLR though our birthdays are in June and July since August is the only time of the year we can travel. It is DD's sweet 16 this year. :goodvibes

Is it too late to add special note regarding birthday celebration when we get there? Do they add in special note on dining reservation at all? I would like to reserve a window seating for the California Grill dinner. Should I call again to add it on another day at another time, hoping it's a different CM or a better phone connection? :confused:

Thanks in advance for all your assistance and advice! Have fun planning!! :thumbsup2

If I was you, I would go either the concierge at DLH or to the restaurtant on arrival at resort and let them know that you are celebrating a birthday and would love a window table - best of luck and have a fab trip!

Yes, I agree, speak to the concierge at the hotel or mention at the restaurant a day or so before you go :)

Thanks for your replies! :thumbsup2

I will ask the front desk at Sequoia Lodge to print out my reservations at check-in. Then I will ask if they can help us make the calls or I can drop by DLH on my way to the park to add the note. Just hope I can get these done before arrival, so I can start my touring sooner. :scratchin

Thanks again! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter