Advice of club level resorts.

Poohbear80

Earning My Ears
Hi, looking for help. Family 3 adults going to Disney for 7nights from UK. Staying club level gran destino once before loved it. Going to stay there again for at least 5 nights but can’t decide whether to stay all 7nights at the tower because I know I like it or do a split stay. Want to try somewhere new but where? Any advice would help. We like the newness of gran destino and the adult feel. Plenty of seating in the club but miss extended evening hours and daily housekeeping. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, looking for help. Family 3 adults going to Disney for 7nights from UK. Staying club level gran destino once before loved it. Going to stay there again for at least 5 nights but can’t decide whether to stay all 7nights at the tower because I know I like it or do a split stay. Want to try somewhere new but where? Any advice would help. We like the newness of gran destino and the adult feel. Plenty of seating in the club but miss extended evening hours and daily housekeeping. Any help would be appreciated.
If you’re staying Chronos Club, then you’ll get daily housekeeping. There is a CL forum with lots of info and pics. You might scroll through there for some help.

If you're wanting club level with a more adult feel, GDT really is the best way to go. But if you also want something new, maybe try Yacht Club. It doesn't have quite the same adult feel as GDT, but I see more families staying on the Beach Club side of those two resorts. So at least there are fewer children at YC

If you're wanting club level with a more adult feel, GDT really is the best way to go. But if you also want something new, maybe try Yacht Club. It doesn't have quite the same adult feel as GDT, but I see more families staying on the Beach Club side of those two resorts. So at least there are fewer children at YC
Yea, thanks for the advice. Really would like to try something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter