Advice for July 4

Mary43

Earning My Ears
We are visiting for the umpteenth time, staying on site at the Grand Floridian. What's new for us is we are staying through the July 4th holiday ( arrive 6/27, depart 7/5). Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated to make this trip as fantastic as the last! We have three girls ages 8, 6, and soon to be 4 on 6/29! Thanks!

We've gone a couple of times for the July 4th holiday! It is a great time to visit! However, I would suggest avoiding the MK in the afternoon/evening of July 4th. It is very crowded, from what I understand. For our July 4th visits (in 1998 and 2000), both times we did the MK in the morning, and in the evening (after our nap/swim break), we headed to Epcot. They had a wonderful fireworks show after Illuminations in 2000 (in 1998, all fireworks were cancelled due to fires in the area). We had a great time - it is crowded, but we found if you went to the "early entry" park in the morning, and go to another park in the evening, we didn't run into much of a crowd at all! (Without EE, I would just suggest any park but MK)

Check out the Tea Party with Alice in Wonderland - my now 6 yr old has done it three times and loves it!!

Enjoy your stay!!!

We have been there on the 4th twice.

Once without kids and once with. Both are special in their own way.

I would suggest doing the parks and they from GF doick watch the Extra Special Disney fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter