Advice for friends staying at Vienna Dream Castle please!

RoseBug

<font color=royalblue>I'm a Geordie, we don't own
My friend has just texted to say they are staying for 5 nights at the Dream Castle in August, and for the low down... I said I would get back to her!

They booked through an agent, do they get EMH staying here?

They have 2 boys and this will be their first time at Disney, and they are also thinking about having a day in Paris!

What advice would you give them?! (They are thinking about buying shares for the discounts too!)

Thanks!

no, they don't get EMH at the Dream Castle (did your friend buy her park tickets through the travel agent as well?)

We stayed at the Dream Castle for the first night of our trip last year. We really loved the hotel and I am going back there this year for a girlie trip with my daughter when she finishes her GCSE's.

You are not entitled to EMH when staying here, the only way to get it would be to purchase Annual Passes that include EMH, (we will be getting the Dream passes for this).

Paris is easy to get to. The free shuttle bus from Dream Castle to the parks stops right outside the train station and you can get a train into the centre of Paris from here.

:wave2:

We stayed at the Dream Castle for the first night of our trip last year. We really loved the hotel and I am going back there this year for a girlie trip with my daughter when she finishes her GCSE's.

You are not entitled to EMH when staying here, the only way to get it would be to purchase Annual Passes that include EMH, (we will be getting the Dream passes for this).

Paris is easy to get to. The free shuttle bus from Dream Castle to the parks stops right outside the train station and you can get a train into the centre of Paris from here.

:wave2:

The Fantasy pass now gets you EMH as well.

We've booked the Dream Castle for our last night in a couple of weeks so I'll let you know how we get on when we get back :)

They did everything through them. Wish they had spoke to me first, as could have maybe advised AP's!

They can still upgrade to AP's can't they not? I've finally realised it's the only way to go for me :)!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter