Advice for DLP 1st timer: "I wish I hadn't..."

... listened to my DH who said my 3yr old would manage to walk everywhere. Had to spend lots of money on renting a buggy

I wish we hadn't gone to Planet Hollywood..... Rubbish food, overpriced, generally rubbish.....

I wish we hadn't skipped going to the hotel bars on our first trip- They're lovely!

Bob xoxoxox

listened to my OH who kept insisting we wait til the boys were a bit older, so many wasted DLPless years :(

I wish I had not went to King Ludwig's restaurant. Cold, horrible food :eek:

I wish i'd not avoided Rendez-vous des Stars for so long - very nice buffet and not badly priced either.

only booked three night trips on our first two visits to DLP. It just isn't long enough

avoided going in peak season all those years. We went in July last year and had a fantastic time. With the park open so late, you're under a lot less pressure to squeeze things in. You can even do something entirely different by day, or have the hotel pool to yourselves, and just visit the park in the evening, nice weather, everything open, fireworks, etc., etc. :goodvibes

I wish I hadnt forgotten OH passport last time we went, meant we ended up spending half of our last day down the police station and immigration control - for some reason at Ashford it wasnt noticed that we only had 4 instead of 5 passports and we were able to get out there with no worries. SO PLEASE CHECK YOU HAVE ALL YOUR PASSPORTS BEFORE YOU LEAVE - I normally am so good with this lol.

I wish I hadnt forgotten OH passport last time we went, meant we ended up spending half of our last day down the police station and immigration control - for some reason at Ashford it wasnt noticed that we only had 4 instead of 5 passports and we were able to get out there with no worries. SO PLEASE CHECK YOU HAVE ALL YOUR PASSPORTS BEFORE YOU LEAVE - I normally am so good with this lol.

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I always have nightmares prior to going on holiday about doing this!!!!!

Used the VEA bus the first time round and used the TGV train instead!

i wish i hadnt missed the lion king show on our last trip. if im not mistaken its no longer on :confused3

I wish I hadn't seen Tarzan only 3 times during our last trip.

I would have enjoyed it so much more if I would have known that the show would not be on this year.

This reminds me a little of "Life every day as if it were your last day".
Translated to Disney: Enjoy every show/rides as if Disney would decide to cancel the show/ride next year.

I wish I hadn't tried to do everything on our first trip. This time I threw away my 'itinerary' and had a much better time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter