Advice about upgrading an UT ticket from 2 day to 3 day?

judeis

Mouseketeer
Should I just call them directly? Just buy another one-day ticket? I think that would be more expensive, wouldn't it? I bought two-day tickets for family of four, they sent me two one-day tickets. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I went on their website and didn't quite find the information I needed.

1. Should I just call them directly?
2. Just buy another one-day ticket?
3. I think that would be more expensive, wouldn't it?
4. I bought two-day tickets for family of four, they sent me two one-day tickets.

1. Under normal circumstances, you want to upgrade by adding another day to an existing ticket. You must do any upgrades in-person at WDW.
2. Nope.
3. Yes.
HOWEVER-
4. That should not have happened.
It would cost you MORE money than it should to add another day to a one-day ticket than to add another day to a two-day ticket.
You need to get this fixed ASAP with a call or eMail to Undercover Tourist.

Last edited:
Should I just call them directly? Just buy another one-day ticket? I think that would be more expensive, wouldn't it? I bought two-day tickets for family of four, they sent me two one-day tickets. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I went on their website and didn't quite find the information I needed.

As long as you do it before using the second day, you can just add a day and it would be at the 3 day pass rate.

Obviously they messed up. From my understanding of what you said (the question in the title doesn't make sense to my addled brain so I'm ignoring that) uou bought 4 2-day tickets, and they sent you 2 1-day tickets? That's very wrong so they'll want to fix that for you.

One and two day tickets are more expensive from Undercover Tourist compared to just buying directly from Disney. So, I'd just return them and start over.

As long as you do it before using the second day, you can just add a day and it would be at the 3 day pass rate.

Unfortunately, not in this odd case.

And, your answers assumes that you cannot upgrade a ticket if you have already used the last "day."
That is not true, either.

Disney does not discount one or two day tickets, even to authorized resellers. This includes The Disney Store, AAA, and the military. Any reseller that carries one or two day tickets does it as a convenience for their customers, and usually will charge a premium above Gate Price for the service.

What you need to do is contact UCT to return the multiple one-day tickets to them and purchase three-day tickets. Contact them directly about this. Note that you cannot have linked the tickets you have or they will not accept them back.

What you need to do is contact UCT to return the multiple one-day tickets to them and purchase three-day tickets.

So glad someone else read it the way I did. This shouldn't just be accepted and worked around; this sounds like a big error on UCT's part.

And somewhere else, someone who ordered 1-day tickets got the OP's, I imagine...

So glad someone else read it the way I did. This shouldn't just be accepted and worked around; this sounds like a big error on UCT's part.

With only one exception, everyone in this thread gave the same response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter