Advice about Auberge de Cendrillon please

millymoo

Earning My Ears
Hi
I booked our first trip to DLRP yesterday!!:yay:

I am going with my husband, my son who will be 4 and my daugheter who will be 2 1/2. I was persuded to buy the premium halfboard vouchers, not sure if i did the right thing though. To get my moneys worth were going to do BBWWS and Inventions. I am thinking abot going to Auberge de Cendrillon.

Is it child friendly enough for a 4 year old and 2 1/2 year old?? I know they won't like the food and i was wondering if anyone knew if i could get away with asking for a plate for my daughter to have some of ours or share my sons as she won't eat much if anything and i won't want to waste money buying her a meal when i expect i will have to get them something when we leave! I think she would enjoy meeting the princesses but i am concerned it will be a total waste of money. Would we be better going to cafe Mickey, Inventions again or The Lucky Nugget? We are already goign to cafe Mickey for a character breakfast.

I have wondered if we would be better off with the halfboard plus vouchers but don't know that i could change anyway. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I know a lot of people dont like the food at Auberge but we love it and DD has loved it both times we have been.

Im sure you dont have to buy a meal for your youngest as they are under 3

We went when our daughter was that age....she loved it and actually her brother who was 5 1/2 at the time did just as much!
I don't think it will be a problem if she shares your food...presumably you don't have HB vouchers for her anyway. You would need to buy her a drink, and she can fill up on the lovely bread even if she eats nothing else!

We went with our son, who is 5, and he loved it - boys get a knights helmet at the end of the meal, which my son loves. I was worried about the food, because my son is a fussy eater, but was gobsmacked when he didn't stop eating everything in sight! Just goes to show you never know what kids are going to like...

My DD first went at 2 1/2 and loved (she will ill tho and didnt eat the food) and the 2nd time we went she was 3 and she loved it even more. We are going again, even though she is not keen on the food we still have a fab time and i make up for the money by eating her food aswell :lmao:

Does anyone know how much Auberge costs and if you can use the shareholders discount?

You can definitely use shareholders discount there. Price for an adult is advertised as £41.50 and £15 for child ages 3-15 years. Of course new VAT laws suggest that from July 1st these prices could be reduced, but my guess is that they will drag their heels on this....

For the OP, I would say that your youngest won't have to pay and will not get a halfboard voucher as under 3's just share off parents plates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter