Adventurer's Club Vinylmation!!!

I would die for that one. Of course, they'll probably sell out in 2 hours like the Wall-e and Eve one.

Why do I feel like it is at the same time both cool, and a kick in the teeth? :(

BRING BACK THE AC!

I can only imagine what Lori will say about this! ;)

Oh, you knew I'd be spitting acid after seeing they're making at least one Adventurers Club figure. The Colonel looked cute, but still, what an insult to create this stuff when there is no Adventurers Club anymore. Unless they somehow bring back the club (in a new location if they've gutted the old one), this will be just another reminder of a place that held special memories.

wow...that is arrogant beyond belief. Of course, that never surprises me anymore.

I was surprised to see a familiar name in that update. Adrianne Draude is a friend and former CM at my Disney Store. Last I heard she was designing pins. Glad to hear she is doing well for herself!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter