Adventuredome at Circus Circus???

TiggerMomNine

Mouseketeer
I haven't heard anything good about this place. Are all the reviews correct? Is this indoor park dirty and old and rundown?

Is it worth going to?

Thanks!!!

It is defitnatly an older place. I havent been in there for a while. Gosh I wish I would have seen your post sooner. I just left there today. If you go just take a quick walk through and see how it is. I hope someone can tell you something.

Old? yes. run down? not really. I wouldn't say it's the cleanest place in Vegas, but it's not the dirtiest either. It's alright. It's not in the greatest part of town either so I'd definitely keep a firm hold on your purse.

It's worth going to one time. It's old, it's a bit rundown but it's no dirtier than anywhere else in Vegas - cleaner than many places in fact. It's a lot of "carny" games and a pretty cool coaster. A couple of 4D movies - the 4th dimension is the seats move and water splashes - some spinning rides, a water ride that really soaks you and bumper cars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter