adventure of the seas room layout

DrDoodle

Earning My Ears
Another newbie question about royal caribbean. Is there a way to find out what our bed situation will be? It will be me, DH, DD7, DD5. we are in an ocean view on adventure of the seas. I can't find if it has pullman beds, fold out couches, or what? It doesnt really matter, its just helpful when traveling with kids to set the expectations ahead of time.

We cruised on the Disney Magic last year and they fought over the pull down bed, so I would really like to have a plan.

Thanks

Almost all of the OV cabins on Adventure that sleep 4 have two Pullman beds. If you look on the deck plans and your cabin has a + next to the cabin # it has two Pullmans. if it has a triangle next to the number it has a sofa.

we are in 2602 and 2610, what website are you talkin about tht has + and#?
2602 is a cat H and has a 3rd and 4th Pullman. 2610 is a cat I, and sleeps two (but connects to 2612 - also a cat I)
If you go out to RCL's website and click on the "plan a cruise" button, and then click on "search by ship", scroll down to the Adventure of the Seas and click on that link and you can see all the deck plans.

great, thanks for the help. a double pullman is perfect, nothing to fight about. Although i'm sure they will find something:jester:

We are looking at the same type of room. My Question - What is a Pullman bed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter