• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adventure Land Food

chrismoo

DIS Veteran
Just as you enter adventure land, there is a place that sells exotic looking baked goods, they have loads and loads of different ones, like an indoor market stall.

Whats this place called, and can anyone recommend any thing thats yummy from there? as there appears to be too much choice.

It was nice to see a place that sold completly differnet food,

Sounds like the Adventureland Bazaar - never eaten anything from there but we have had the chocolate brownies from the cart which is just to the right as you came to the end of that Bazaar area - best brownies ever.

dlpSteve said:
Sounds like the Adventurland Bazaar - never eaten anything from there but we have had the chocolate brownies from the cart which is just to the right as you came to the end of that Bazaar area - best brownies ever.

Yum I love brownies, I hope they contain walnuts, if so I'll be eating them next time.

Hi,

I tried a few cakes from there last year, got to admit they weren't really to my taste but they're cheap enough to give them a go and see if there's anything you like.

Cheers

they have lovely filled donuts. These are wonderful but they must be eaten in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter