Adventure Guide Abby Crain

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
If anyone has had Abby Crain as an Adventure Guide, I just thought you might want to know that I read that she was in a horrific car accident yesterday while leaving the Disneyland Resort. She survived but has some pretty severe injuries, and already had surgery on her leg, and is being evaluated for other injuries. I'm sure she can use some good thoughts and prayers from us all!!

I'm going to post this here, although I'm not sure if it's allowed or not - mods feel free to delete this if it's not.

Adventure Guide Hanneke has started a Meal Train campaign for Abby. You can contribute to have meals delivered to her during her recovery. (If you're local, you can actually sign up to bring her food if you want!)

https://www.mealtrain.com/trains/4w6yo7

I really wish her a speedy recovery!!

Sayhello

Speedy Recovery and Well Wishes to Miss Abby. We adore you and are Super Thankful you are on the road to recovery.
Shannon Family

Abby was our guide on Backstage a magic back in October 2017. Hope she continues to get better!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter