Advantage (or disadvantage) to putting now adult children names on deed

So is it only Co-trustees who can become co-members?
There’s no such thing as a co-member. “Co-trustee” simply means that there are multiple trustees. Any trustee should qualify as a member. A “subsequent trustee” would not qualify as a member. Consult with your estate attorney for information specific to your situation.

There’s no such thing as a co-member. “Co-trustee” simply means that there are multiple trustees. Any trustee should qualify as a member. A “subsequent trustee” would not qualify as a member. Consult with your estate attorney for information specific to your situation.

Yes, I agree. Always check with your attorney. For our case, it worked out best for us to be co-trustees on my dad's trust. I have been told that subsequent trustees, those are are people who become trustees if the initial trustee is incapacitated or deceased, are not considered members by DVC until they become actual trustees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter