• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults ordering kids meals?

Rienchen

Real Life Mary Poppins
We're off to DLP in exactly 2 weeks and sort of on a budget(to save for that big WDW trip next year)

Whenever my mum, brother and I visited the parks years ago we would buy three kids meals to save money and I was wondering if this was still accepted in the quick service/counter service restaurants?

I don't really see how they could stop me but just wondering if anyone had done this recently?

I did order two kids meals in Disney studios some restaurant. It was quick service (fries, burger etc) and they didn't care.
Hav no idea about other services though. I've been thinking about this myself if I could do it.

I often do when I go on my own for the day

Nobody has ever challenged me on it and I don't see how they would know that I wasn't ordering it for a child unless they followed me to a table and watched me eat :lmao:

I often do when I go on my own for the day

Nobody has ever challenged me on it and I don't see how they would know that I wasn't ordering it for a child unless they followed me to a table and watched me eat :lmao:

That's what I figured as well, we'll probably still eat at a table service either at the village or val d'europe and of course I'll be ordering an adult meal but I'm planning on stuffing myself silly at breakfast and only have a small lunch for budget reasons :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter