• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Adults Only at Character Meals

LoodlesNoodles

DIS Veteran
So in planning my trip my group has decided we want to do some character meals, Cafe Mickey and possibly Auberge.
Anyone have any experience as an adult only party at either of these restaurants? I'd hate to pay the high price tag and not get to have a great interation with Mickey or have the princesses ignore us because we don't have kids with us.
Thanks in advance :goodvibes

We've never been a adult only party but always see loads of adult partys and they get plenty of character interention. Even going with our daughter characters interact with us too and play with dh beard lol

Me & my partner have had several adult only meals in Paris and in Orlando and never been made to feel 'too old'. Not been to Auberge, but Cafe Mickey is great fun for all ages!

Character interaction is always amazing at character restaurants, with or without children.

I've been to Cafe Mickey loads in an adult only party - including one with a group of 4 friends one of whom was celebrating his 23rd birthday (we were deciding one friday what to do for his birthday on the Sat night and one of suggested a meal - in cafe Mickey :rotfl2: - we threw some clothes in the car and drove! Got a ferry ticket at the terminal and just turned up at the magic circus and booked a room!) I did however have the forsight to call and arrange a birthday cake whilst we were on the Ferry so when the cake came out and we had ALL the characters around us! Got lots of pics :thumbsup2 I've also just been as an adult couple and sill got lots of fuss!

My sister and I had great character meals last year and we are both grown ups :) the characters like to joke around with adults just as much as kids, so just go for it and you will have a fab time!

I've been to Cafe Mickey loads in an adult only party - including one with a group of 4 friends one of whom was celebrating his 23rd birthday (we were deciding one friday what to do for his birthday on the Sat night and one of suggested a meal - in cafe Mickey :rotfl2: - we threw some clothes in the car and drove! Got a ferry ticket at the terminal and just turned up at the magic circus and booked a room!) I did however have the forsight to call and arrange a birthday cake whilst we were on the Ferry so when the cake came out and we had ALL the characters around us! Got lots of pics :thumbsup2 I've also just been as an adult couple and sill got lots of fuss!

Omg thats brilliant:rotfl2:

Omg thats brilliant:rotfl2:

Thank you it was! Ah the days before we all became mummies and daddies! Was fab though we barley slept all weekend (had quite a few cocktails at Cafe Mickey and WALKED back to the magic circus - in Dec! We were freezing!) then were home to roll back into work on Monday morning :thumbsup2

I went with a three other adult friends and had the breakfast in cafe mickey we all have the kid in our hearts so as soon as the characters came out we had our photos taken etc, no one baters an eyelid

have a wicked time, shame the nightclub will be closed in the evenings xx

oh gosh I love it!:rotfl::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter